- This unit does not require the use of a
- Brake bias is adjusted with Master Cylinder balance
- Increased pedal feel with less effort
(The general consensus of the CNC
cylinders is that the pedal effort would be
generally less than manual brakes but require a
little more effort than power brakes)
- Eliminates the need for power brakes.
separate Master Cylinder for front and rear.
Dual Master Cylinder is
Drum or Disc.
- Cylinder size 3/4" for disc brakes
- Cylinder size 7/8" for drum brakes
(Example your car has disc on the front and drum on
the rear, you would need a 3/4" cylinder for front,
and 7/8" for rear.)
- You will need a
Residual Valve for front only
cylinder connected to disc brakes. $29.95 each.
(4 wheel disc brakes needs 1
residual valves front only)